Payment is cashless and can be organised here: Parentpay
Free School Meals
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through the family, can also get free school meals.
Please note: If your child is eligible for free school meals, they’ll remain eligible until they finish the phase of schooling (primary or secondary) they’re in on 31 March 2022.
If you believe your child may be entitled to receive free school meals, you need to fill in an application form supplied by your local council. The council will then inform Wilsthorpe School and provide the funding.
For more information or if you would like to apply for Free School Meals from Derbyshire County Council, please click the link below:
If your child receives Free School Meals and you need any further support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org