Nothing is more important to us at Wilsthorpe than ensuring that every young person can learn and grow in a safe environment. Every member of our team has a statutory duty to ensure that we deliver this every day. In particular, our Welfare Team works alongside parents to support our students and their families, to ensure that every child can enjoy safe, stable, secure environment, both at home and at school.
Our Welfare Team comprises:
- Mrs H Scott – Designated Safeguarding Lead – email@example.com
- Mrs Lucy Tickle - Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs Tracy Kendrick – Senior Student Welfare Officer – email@example.com
- Ms Claire Bowman – Senior Family Welfare Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs J Nall – Student Welfare Officer – email@example.com
- Mrs C Rudkin – Student Welfare Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs Gill Cort – Governor with responsibility for Safeguarding – email@example.com
What our Welfare Team can offer:
- Support for students, by helping them to develop strategies to manage themselves and their work
- Support for families, by helping them to support their children, both in their learning and in developing healthy relationships
- Support for families with referrals to external agencies, including Social Care and Health professionals.